How Much will Ethical Kosher Certification Cost?
The main factors governing cost are:
- The location of your manufacturing and packaging facilities.
- If you have a dedicated facility to these products or employ a contract manufacturer.
- The ingredients and processing aids used in your products and the production processes by which your products are made
- Each company mix is unique and we will be dedicated to leading service.
Ethical Kosher models INDUSTRY BEST PRACTICES
- No application fees
- Free quote and analysis
- Ethical Kosher does not link our fees to your company’s sales.
- We do not charge per product within your company category, neither for your company nor for one of your clients.
- Ethical Kosher usually can provide discount rates 20%-50% lower than other Kosher Certification agencies.
- We offer a flat and transparent annual rate. Your company knows when it signs the contract exactly what it will cost for Ethical Kosher Certification. Most kosher certifications charge an annual percentage of sales rate and in addition, bill for each inspection and for related travel expenses. Final costs are unclear with others.
- We offer flexible payment plans and work with start up companies to make Ethical Kosher Certification accessible.
- We offer the option of multi-year contracts allowing your company to fix in our low rates for 3-5 years and have cost stability in regards to its annual fees. It is very hard for a company to negotiate with a Kosher certifier once they have the federally trademarked Kosher symbol printed on all their labels and marketing literature for the next two years or who have several major clients who require that the company be Kosher certified.
- We approach each client with the goal of developing a sustainable relationship and model our fees accordingly.
• 94 ROUTE 25A • Kings Park, NY 11754 •
• Tel: 917 225-4045 • 631 651-8765
• E-MAIL : email@example.com